SILICONE SEALANT SERVICES
Get in touch to learn more about our Silicone sealant services
WELCOME TO ROSEAL silcione sealant services
We are one of the leading mastic sealant companies in the UK, offering reliable, professional, and a premium sealant services at competitive prices.
WHY OUR SERVICES silicone sealant services
After investing hundreds or thousands in your project, your property deserves high-quality sealant services. Choose wisely, choose quality!
Here are some of the sealant services we offer:
INTERNAL SILICONE SEALANT SERVICES / MASTIC POINTING
Pointing sealant to bathrooms and kitchens, all types of flooring, old silicone removal, sealant to windows and doors, air testing, intumescent fire sealant, glass to glass, and more
EXTERNAL SILICONE SEALANT SERVICES / MASTIC POINTING
Applying sealant to windows and doors, movement joints, a replacement for damaged or discoloured silicone, and more:
OTHER SILICONE SEALANT SERVICES
Products we use
The benefit to our clients is that we can pass on this knowledge. For our standard range of work, we use Everbuild. Everbuild is based in Leeds and is one of the largest suppliers of sealants to the British building trade.
Everbuild Silicone 825
Everbuild Silicone 825 is a low modulus, neutral cure, alcoxy, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming.
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years exposure).
Shrinkage ISO10563 <5% Tensile Modulus at 100% Elongation ISO 8339 23°C
Everbuild Silicone S50
Everbuild Silicone S50
Everbuild Silicone S50 is a mid modulus, acetoxy curing silicone sealant that contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould and fungal growth in areas of high humidity. It gives improved adhesion and flexibility when compared to standard high modulus sanitary grades.
- High viscosity formula for quick easy tooling.
- Flexible – movement accommodation of +/- 20%.
- Waterproof seal.
Everbuild Fire Sealant 300 & Everbuild Fire Sealant 400
Everbuild Fire Sealant 300
Everbuild Fire Sealant 300 is a five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures. Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-4:2006 as detailed in Warrington Fire Research Report No.181967 (May 2009) The product, in suitably designed joints will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours. The selected fillers used in this formulation also make it suitable for use as an acoustic sealant.
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 3 x it’s original size, so creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates.
- Joint movement capability of +/- 12.5%.
Everbuild Fire Sealant 400
Everbuild Fire Sealant 400 is a neutral cure, elastic, acoustic rated silicone sealant which conforms to EN1366-4:2006 for fire retardancy and has a fire rating of up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations. Typically used for all sealing joints within the building envelope which require a fire rating.
- Fire rated to BS EN 1366-4:2010
- Neutral cure – adheres to most building surfaces, porous and non porous.
- Permanently flexible (25% movement accommodation).
Get in touch today!
Are you looking for mastic sealant services near me?